Thursday, April 9, 2009


New Favoraite

We just made this Hearty Hash Brown Dinner & it's a new favorite. It's like Tater Tot Casserole, but a few different ingredients. It's one of those comfort foods that is just plain yummy. I can always tell when the hubby really likes what I made because he goes back for seconds. As you can see from the picture there was not much leftover.

Now like always I didn't follow the recipe. I didn't want to make it in the crock pot, so I put everything together using a casserole dish that was 8x11. I also replace the cream of chicken soup with cream of mushroom soup & just sprinkled mozzarella cheese on top, since I don't keep Velveeta in the house. I also didn't use the French Onions, since I didn't have any. For the vegetable blend I used a mixture of corn, carrots & peas. This was a super yummy & easy dish. So check it out and let me know if you try it out or have any other variation that I could try.

No comments:

Post a Comment